BEKO METPOINT® LKD Portable Air Leak Detector
LD109 LEAK DETECTOR WITH ULTRASONIC SENSOR AND SOUNDPROOF HEADSET
BEKO METPOINT® LKD PORTABLE AIR LEAK DETECTOR
Leaks are a significant source of wasted energy in a compressed air system, often wasting as much as 20-30% of the compressor’s output. Compressed air leaks can also contribute to problems with system operations, including:
- Fluctuating system pressure, which can cause air tools and other air-operated equipment to function less efficiently, possibly affecting production
- Excess compressor capacity, resulting in higher than necessary costs
- Decreased service life and increased maintenance of supply equipment (including the compressor package) due to unnecessary cycling and increased run time.
ULTRASONIC LEAK DETECTOR WITH PINPOINT ACCURACY
Detects Each and Every Leak
- even at long distance (up to 50 ft.)
- also at places which are not easily accessible
- also without visibility
Optimizes Your Resources
- significantly reduced energy losses
- lower demand for an installed compressor performance
- reduced compressor wear and tear
Loss-Free Compressed Air Transport is the Key to Good Operating Profit
- Energy costs account for up to 86 % of operating costs.
- Operating costs at 7500 hours per year
- Power supply: 9V battery, suffi cient for at least 10 hours of operation
- Frequency: range Designed to locate leaks
- Sensitivity: Location up to a distance of 50 ft.
- Connections: Headphones and a seperate probe, unmistakable assignment
- Housing: Aluminum
- Dimensions: L x W x H = 6.8 x 2.3 x 2.0 in
- Weight: 0.88 lb
- LD109 leak detector with ultrasonic sensor
- Soundproof headset
- Focus tube with focusing tip
- Connection cable, battery charger, and transport case
Easy-to-use, one hand operation with the highest accuracy maximizes cost savings potential
Advanced probe technology with increased sensitivity guarantees locating every leak
SAVING YOU ENERGY
Quick return on investment, locating and tending to just four small diameter leaks per year saves thousands
INTEGRATED LASER / FOCUS TUBE
Allow you to hone in on the exact location and detect the leak with pinpoint precision
SUITABLE FOR VARIOUS APPLICATIONS
Extensive range of options and accessories offer users maximum flexibility
MINIMIZE COMPRESSED AIR LEAKS
Where compressed air escapes, friction develops between the gas molecules and the pipe wall. This friction produces a high frequency ultrasound inaudible to the human ear. The METPOINT® LKD registers the ultrasound, transforms it into an audible sound and indicates it optically. In this respect, only those frequencies are registered which will occur in the case of leakage.
Thus, the precise location of the leak is easily identified even where industrial noise is present. Using the METPOINT® LKD, the detection of compressed air losses at microcracks, worn-out flange joints, defective sealing rings or loosened connections no longer presents a problem.
YOUR PROFITS EVAPORATE
Is your company making less profit than it should? Of course you can’t know because second for second, this profit is vanishing into thin air. Inaudibly, invisibly, unnoticed.
The reason: undetected leaks in the compressed air pipework.
EVER RISING COSTS
Although the chart is shown in Euro and compressor power in kW, the trend is true regardless of the measurement units used, and as you can see the impact on profitability is staggering. Don’t forget to take the conversion factors into consideration!
Beko Metpoint LKD Portable Leak Detector